Tuesday 6 March 2012

Roasted Baby Potatoes

While looking in the cupboards tonight seeing what we had to make for supper I found a small bag of baby potatoes. I totally had forgotten I had even bought them. Does anyone else do this?
So to my delight I quickly found a good recipe I wanted to try with baby potatoes and they turned out really well.
This recipe is likely going to be my go to recipe for roasted baby potatoes.
( Note- the potatoes come out rather dark due to the soy sauce in case anyone was wondering :)





Roasted Baby Potatoes


Yield: 4 servings

Ingredients:


10-15 baby potatoes
2-3 tbsp. soy sauce
2 tsp. butter
2 tsp. olive oil
fresh cracked pepper
2-3 tbsp. fresh parsley, divided

Directions:


Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Boil a large pot of water and boil the potatoes for 4-5 minutes. Remove from water and let cool. Once cooled, slice in half and combine soy sauce, butter, olive oil, black pepper, and half of the parsley. Mix thoroughly and place in a baking dish that has been sprayed with olive oil. Place in the oven and roast for 20-25 minutes. Remove from oven and taste, re season with sea salt and pepper if needed.


Source: For the Love of Cooking











No comments:

Post a Comment