Saturday 11 August 2012

Soul-mate Gift

Celebrating our 6th Year Anniversary this Sunday August 12, 2012

I always try and find unique ways to celebrate our anniversary as well as my husbands birthday and Christmas gifts for him.

I start my search months in advance to find great ideas online and this year I found a great Soul-mate gift basket idea from LifeDesignCraft Blog.




Supplies:
Basket
Tootsie Rolls/Suckers
Big Foot candy
Foot salts/scrubs/soaks
Fruit by the foot snacks
Socks/slippers
Gift card to Subway so he can buy a foot-long sub
Foot file
Harry and the Hendersons Movie(big foot)
** Forgot to add this in the photo **

Anything to do with feet or that can be used for your feet.
I also found some Big Foot items such as the mints and air freshener. There is also a glass block you can add a photo into, that says Soul-Mate along the bottom. 






2 Print-outs I found on the blog as well that i printed off.






My final effort laid out for my husband to see when he gets home today :) I had a friend make  a cake of a foot for me with Soul-mate written on it as well as my basket of foot gifts and the foot massage coupon and a little card that goes with the basket.

Happy Anniversary Hubby!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment